10.17.2011

frary peak

Last Saturday a big group of us went on a hike to the top of Frary Peak on Antelope Island. The sign at the trail head said the hike was 6 miles round trip but my brother's GPS said it was about 8.5 miles. I've decided to believe that :) It was definitely challenging at times because it was pretty steep but it was so worth the view. You never get to see the Salt Lake Valley like that. This picture is of the view to the west from the top. It doesn't do it justice. It was pretty spectacular.

So after the hike I was down another pound which makes that 13 total but now I'm back up again...dang! I'm fairly sunburned and have a bad blister on my foot which stopped me from doing my regular workout tonight. I did a few crunches and push-ups and was up and down the stairs a lot today so I'm hoping that counts for something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment