10.10.2011

3 days, 4 birthdays and 1 anniversary

First, the weekend was so much fun! I went to Park City and stayed at a pretty hotel, went to the Red Banjo and had some fantastic pizza, saw Thriller and went shopping the next morning. It was a fast little "vacation" but it was just what I needed.
This week is jam packed full of celebrations (as you can probably tell from my title). Yesterday, it was my dear friend Karinne's birthday! She is such a great, fun person and I hate that I never see her. Today is my cousin Casey's birthday. I see him even less because he lives in Minnesota. But tomorrow is my brother's birthday and my cousin Annie's birthday (who I never see as well. I think I need to make more of an effort). Tomorrow is also my Mom and Dad's anniversary. They have been married for 31 years and I hope to be as happy as they still are someday. They have set such a great example for me!

On a less sappy note, I didn't stick to my "eating well" plan this weekend in Park City. I definitely felt the effects afterwards. It's amazing how much your body won't want the junk food after you stop eating it for a while. I'm trying to do better today but my mom picked up some cinnamon pull apart bread from Kneaders and that it just impossible to resist! I did lose 2 pounds last week but I gained one back...I'm pretty sure its just water. I hardly drank any and I've heard the more water you drink the less your body retains. So lets hope that's it :) I have lost a size in jeans and tops which is happy! It's working!

No comments:

Post a Comment