8.26.2011

no pain, no gain

Yes, another update but I swear this is helping to keep me on track. This morning I had a dream that I had to "weigh in" and I gained 3 pounds. So I was really nervous when I woke up and got on the scale this morning but guess what!! I lost 4 pounds this week! If you remember from my last post my goal was 2. That's double!!! I couldn't be more happy.

I definitely kicked up my workout routine this week. I have been doing 45 minutes of cardio everyday and have decided to add some weight lifting 4 times a week for 45 minutes. It's definitely been hard but I always feel so great after I have finished a really good workout. And I have always LOVED being sore because it feels like I actually accomplished something.

So I wanted to share something I found this week. I was with my mom at Target in the cereal bar aisle and we found these Life cereal bars. These are banana nut bread but they also come in cinnamon roll with icing. They are only about 140 calories per bar and are packed with fiber and protein so they are incredible filling. They are also soft baked which is a nice change from traditional granola bars. Check them out. Both flavors are delicious!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete