8.11.2011

fitness friday

I have decided that it is finally time I get serious about getting in shape. I have said this time and time again and never really stuck to it but I mean it this time! I decided that in order for this to work I need to be held accountable so every Friday I am going to "weigh-in" and give an update of my progress. I am not brave enough to write down my weight and share it with the entire world so I figured I can just write down how much weight I loose (or maybe gain...) a week. That will also force me to get on the scale on a regular basis which I hate. I will also share things that I have been doing to eat healthy and new recipes I find that are yummy. So wish me luck. I can use all the support and encouragement I can get!


Just a little motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment