8.19.2011

after 7 days...

This week I successfully lost...1 pound! And yes, I am considering that a success :) I have decided to take this a week at a time. I will set small goals for the week instead of trying to achieve a big goal in however many months. That way I won't get overwhelmed. So next week my goal is 2 pounds!

I started keeping track again of what I eat but I didn't really worry in the beginning of the week of not eating something because it's bad for you. For me, that just comes with time. I get used to writing things down and naturally don't want to eat the bad things. And I wasn't in the mood to work out at all this week which I just need to suck it up and do it anyway. That will change this next week. I will make sure of it.

I also LOVE finding recipes for things that are normally bad for you but someone has made them "skinny". I found this one for pizza rolls, which is something I loved as a kid. Nothing was better than coming home from school and popping those little pillows of yumminess in the microwave. I'm definitely going to have to try this healthy pizza roll recipe. Don't they look delicious?


1 comment:

  1. hahaha pillows of yumminess? that was perfect. lol.
    also, i lost a pound too! yay us! yay us! hawaii here we COME! lol
    and...love the new blog design :)

    ReplyDelete