12.01.2010

joyeux decembre

It's officially December! I LOVE December. It seems like everyone is in a better mood and are extra charitable even with their chaotic schedules that come this time of year. And with Thanksgiving right before, New Years right after, Christmas and all the birthdays in December if feels like the entire month is a celebration. Here are some of the things that I love about December:
  • Christmas--of course!
  • Dad's birthday
  • My birthday
  • Cousin Tyler's birthday
  • Cousin Baylee's birthday
  • All my friend's birthdays (I love birthdays)
  • Christmas music
  • SNOW!!!
  • Sleeping with multiple blankets on my bed
  • Christmas decorations
  • ABC Family Countdown to Christmas and Falalala Lifetime
  • The Salvation Army
  • Dressing up and going to church on Christmas Eve
  • Watching A Christmas Story after church every year
  • Hot chocolate
  • Spending time with my family
  • Having multiple celebrations with my friends and my family
  • Snowball fights and snow angels
  • Advent wreaths and calendars
  • Getting family Christmas letters
  • The anticipation of starting a new year
  • Looking back at all the exciting moments of the past year

No comments:

Post a Comment