11.16.2010

you'll never know what Meryl Streep looks like

I've been slowly making my way through my movie collection and although I haven't yet finished the "B" movies, I couldn't wait to put up some quotes. This time I put more than one per movie. Go ahead, guess!
(Here is a hint: They all start with "B")
#1 "Smashing? What, did he hit you over the head with his charm?"
"I've been to the moon"
"He's been to Europe.
He's from Europe."
#2 "My avatar's dressed like a whore."
"Expecting what? A social security check?"
"Your eggs are from, like the 40s."
#3 "There must be steroids in macaroni."
"Wow I always wondered who lived here. I just thought it was Clay Aiken or something."
"I didn't know athlete had 3 syllables. That's a-ma-za-zing."
#4 "We wasted the good surprise on you."
"What's your name? He'll write it on the wall."
"I have a belly button."
#5 "Suntan lotion is good for me. You protect me--tee hee hee."
"When I graduated first grade, all my dad did was tell me to get a job."
"Stop looking at me swan."
#6 "Well there is the usual things. Chocolates...flowers...promises you don't intend to keep."
"I've been burnt by you before."
"It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting ideas and thinking.."
#7 "It's a black...tank."
"You're not the devil. You're practice."
"Should've tipped better"
"You look very fashionable. Apart from the mud."
#8 "St. James Josh. It's religious!"
"Three dimes, a hundred dollar bill, and 87 ones."
"Wow...Thanks!"
#9 "Yeah Danny. That's usually how it works. Otherwise they arrest you and charge you with rape.
"Help! There is a blind kid driving this train!"
"Squidgy."
Come on, GUESS!

1 comment:

  1. bahahaha

    i feel so proud, as well as pathetic, because i indeed knew everyone.

    we are the same person. sheesh. get your own personality kym! hahaha

    love it! love ya!

    ReplyDelete