11.22.2010

happiness...

Guess what! I finally made it through the "B" movies! Whitney and I had a Bourne movie marathon on Saturday which was fantastic....except the fact I kinda had a headache when I left. Watching all three in one day was more ambitious than I thought it would be. But I still had a lot of fun. Then after I got home I watched all the Brian Regan dvds that I have and yesterday finished out the Bs with Bride Wars. I forgot how great that movie is. So silly.

Anyway, I am now officially onto the Cs. First up--Can't Buy Me Love! I can't wait!

I also got to see one of my favorite Christmas movies last night. I have been waiting all year and it was finally on. And bonus--I saw a commercial this morning. Its gonna be on again tonight! I think I may have to just watch it again.
(I promise not all I do is watch tv)

My dad finally finished all the work in the basement so now I have a place to workout again. For the past little while he has been closing off our storage room from the rest of the basement and walling it all off so its not so cold down there. Its finally done and looks great. And my room stays nice and toasty now. My dad also put in a cinnamon scented filter in our furnace yesterday so now our entire house smells like cinnamon. That always makes me happy.

It SNOWED! I love the first snowfall of the year. I love the smell of it especially. It is finally starting to feel like Christmas. It is definitely my favorite time of the year. I also bought the Glee Christmas album and have pretty much been listening to that non-stop for the past week.
(P.S. I am so excited for this week's episode. I LOVE Carol Burnett!)

Vegas is officially happening! Okay it has been official for a while now but I am getting more and more excited. Its going to be so great! I think I wanna buy a new camera before we go. Mine has kinda lived its life.

I found two pairs of jeans that I totally forgot I had yesterday. I decided to go through my dresser and clean out the things that I don't wear anymore and I found them. I have been thinking that I need new jeans but now I don't. Can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment