10.28.2010

men are such babies

I've been working my way through my movies alphabetically and i just wanted to share a few of my favorite quotes from the movies I've watched so far. Try to guess what they are from!

1. "I want you. I need you. Oh baby, oh baby."

2. "I think our hands just made a baby."

3. "You steal the Bible you go to Hell. Those are the rules."

4. "I feel like i just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich."

5. "Aloha. Sorry about your brain."

6. "Yeah. Her...uh, Bible-hugging, crucifix-wearing, honk-if-you-love-Jesus people."

7. "An explosion of flavor. I'm working with some very unstable herbs."

8. "I'm a concert Pianist. That's a pretentious way of saying I'm...unemployed at the moment."

9. "Oh sure. Blame the bat. What the heck? We're easy targets."

10. "Check out my totally invisible finger!"

11. "Can you make boobs come out of hiding?"

2 comments:

  1. why yes...i do know EVERY single one of those quotes. hum...pathetic? maybe. awesome? most definitely! haha <3 it!

    ReplyDelete