10.25.2010

no more pizza...ever

So I had kind of a not so great weekend like I had hoped. Saturday was supposed to be a shopping day in Park City with whitney, my mom, and her friend Jodi. My parents decided to spend the weekend there with their friends but I decided to hang back at home. Mostly because I love having the house to myself and my dog is still recovering from his surgery and I had to help take care of him for a little bit more. So Friday I was just chilling out watching tv and totally pigging out on pizza when I started to feel a little sick. I figured it was just because Papa John's always makes me feel a little weird and I had way too much pizza than I should have but it didn't go away. Then I spent the entire night and the next day in the bathroom sick. Not fun. My brother Chris was supposed to come on Saturday to watch the dog while I was shopping but since that wasn't happening, and I got about an hour nap in during the morning and felt much better than I had been, I told him not to bother coming but he did anyway. He even brought me some sprite to help settle my stomach. However, it was Sprite Zero meaning that there is no sugar in it so there is no syrup in it which is the part the settles your stomach...oh well. It was very nice of him to try. I know he doesn't read my blog but thanks again Chris! Luckily we had some Mountain Dew which helped a lot surprisingly.

Anyway, so instead of shopping I continued my movie watching marathon (if you don't remember what I mean, check out my last post). I am now on movie number 8...I have a long ways to go. I fell asleep during Accepted which I was kind of bummed about cause it's a pretty great movie. My mom asked if I had to watch it again haha. I told her I've seen it enough times that it will be ok if I just went on.

Yesterday my parents got home around 11 and I went to target and the mall with my mom. A much needed shopping trip after a crappy couple of days. She always "pays" me for watching the dog when they go out of town and this time I got a shirt, 2 sweaters and a hoodie. Thanks mom! Then I came home and just relaxed with my family. My mom made this delicious dinner with things she bought at Harry and David while in Park City. I absolutely LOVE that store and I'm so jealous I wasn't there. Then Sue yelled at me for not eating my peas lol. Then came the Green Bay game. Packers won! YAY! It looked like they had lost it in the last minute but they pulled it out. Very happy family of Packers fans :)

(This is the Cowboys but they actually played the Vikings)



So that was a little recap of this weekend. Sorry it's a little long but I hope it was entertaining!

1 comment:

  1. kym, i'm just practicing ;) isn't that what moms are supposed to say? :) hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete