10.06.2010

best week ever!

why?

1. any week with a new glee episode is happy

2. beauty and the beast came out after who knows how long it's been in the Disney vault. it's my favorite

3. i re-finished my vanity which has been a long time coming. check it out!

4. i am going to see thriller on friday with my family and whitney. my parents have never seen it before so i'm very excited and hope they like it.

5. after waiting a year and a half, the Drowsy Chaperone is finally here! can't wait til saturday!
6. i did some shopping online which is always a happy event

7. the weather has been so great. i love when it starts to cool down and get all dark and stormy

8. i need to buy a calendar for next year...i just can't decide which one. beiber or lautner? haha

9. cleaned my room today...love :)

10. glee has been playing non-stop on my ipod...well that happens every week but still.


I could go on but you get the picture. Life is good this week!

3 comments:

  1. life is happy.

    i cant even tell you how excited i am for this weekend! ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

    also, im excited to see your vanity! happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vanity is beautiful! I love the fabric on the stool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I had a lot of fun refinishing it

    ReplyDelete