9.30.2010

i need some words of wisdom from miss pillsbury...

Lately I have been feeling kind of out of sorts. Like I almost need to do something or be somewhere but I haven't figured out what that is yet. It's kind of starting to bother me a little. I'm actually feeling a little lost or that something is missing. I start to feel like this every year around this time. It's happened for the past 5 years or so, I'd say since i started college, but this time it's almost worse because I don't have school or roommates to distract me. It's a really unsettling feeling and I hate feeling this way. It's more than just being bored and wanting something to do. That I can handle. This feeling usually lasts for weeks and it seems like there is nothing I can do to fix it. I just feel like this time, since I don't have anything to focus on to distract me, it might last a lot longer.


Hopefully I can figure something out soon. I think I'm gonna have to do some soul searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment