9.03.2010

dreams...

My computer hasn't been behaving well lately so I never want to get on it to do anything. First it kept locking up on me right after it would load and after my dad fixed that it started doing some other weird stuff...To make a long story short I need a new computer. Its so frustrating that by the time I can do anything on it, I'm so frustrated I just want to shut it down and forget about anything I needed to do. But I promised I would look up what my dream I had last night meant so here it is.

I dreamed that my cat got stung by a scorpion. While I was dreaming this I thought, "I need to look up what a scorpion means in your dream." So this is what I found:
"Scorpion
To see a scorpion in your dream, represents a situation in your waking life which may be painful or hurtful. It is also indicative of destructive feelings, "stinging" remarks, bitter words and/or negative thoughts being expressed by or aimed against you. You may be on a self-destructive and self-defeating path. The scorpion is also a symbol of death and rebirth. You need to get rid of the old and make room for something new. Alternatively, the scorpion represents a person who is born under the astrological sign for Scorpio."




I can't figure out what that applies to in my life exactly but I have never really been able to do that with any of my dreams.

Next I dreamt that my cat was punctured in the next by a lion. Here is what I found on that:

"Lion
To see a lion in your dream, symbolizes great strength, courage, aggression and power. You will overcome some of your emotional difficulties. As king of the jungle, the lion also represents dignity, royalty, leadership, pride and domination. You have much influence over others. You also need to exercise some restraint in your own personal and social life.
To dream that you are attacked by a lion, suggests that a force may be driving you to self-destruction. You need overcome these challenges and obstacles."

So apparently my cat is self-destructive and needs to overcome some kind of challenge haha. Who knows...maybe I just need to stop staying up so late.

2 comments:

  1. and this is why i call you my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I'm so glad you looked up those meanings!

    ReplyDelete