9.04.2010

"just come out so we can talk...or sing about it"

I love fall...mostly because this is the time of year when all my shows come back on. I've had them marked on my calendar for a while now...some may think that's pathetic but I prefer the word "dedicated".


For sure the most anticipated show for me is Glee. No question. I especially cannot wait to see John Stamos' debut and the Brittany episode. However, I have been sort of addicted to the show Supernatural for the past 5 seasons and wasn't sure if it was going to come back for a 6th. They basically wrapped up all the loose ends at the end of last season because I think they weren't sure if they were going to get picked up again. It kind of ended a little weird like they didn't have enough time to plan out the story line before shooting but I am so excited I get to see more of the story. Its kind of a weird show but very entertaining. And the two brothers on the show are quite attractive. I'll be honest--that's the reason I started watching it in the first place lol.


Of course all the CSI shows are coming back as well. I don't really care so much about Miami and Vegas...New York is my favorite. I love me some Don Flack :)


Also this fall I am going to see the Lion King at the Capitol Theater. I cannot wait for that! I am so excited. And October brings The Drowsy Chaperone! I saw it a year and a half ago in Logan and have been waiting to see it again since then. I saw it was going to be at Hale Center Theater 2 Aprils ago and I have been anxiously awaiting for it to open. Only 1 more month to go!

2 comments:

  1. TWO BLOG POSTS IN THE SAME WEEKEND?!?!?! wooo hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha aren't you proud of me :) I'm trying!

    ReplyDelete