8.12.2010

updates

Alright I suck! I have totally been slacking on my blog posting even though I said I was going to post at least once a week...I didn't make it. Anyway I have a few things to tell all of you.

1. I went to the Josh Turner concert and I actually got to meet him! It was pretty epic. He signed my guitar! (I will try to post some pics of that later....)

2. I finally finished my new headboard. I know I said I was going to do a wood head and footboard but I totally changed my mind and went with just an upholstered headboard. It took quite a while to gather up the materials and finally finish it but it is done! My family and I put the final touches on it tonight and I think it turned out awesome! Check it out!

3. I learned the other day that Whitney is coming down sooner that planned so we can go see Step Up 3D! I can't wait. It's gonna be so cool!
4. I got some great new about the up coming glee episodes like...Britney, Michael, Figgins' Beat It, Nazi Hunter Carol Burnett, Mike Chang finally getting a bigger part (and a girlfriend--totally called that one!),...and much more but I think you get the point.
5. I had yet another Will Shuster dream. I was part of his glee club practicing the choreography and it was pretty awesome. All I could think of when I woke up was the line in the "Home" episode when April yells in the cabaret roller rink, "Will Shuster?! I had a sex dream about you last night!" Too funny
....I'm sure there is more that I am missing but I am going to call it good. If I think of anymore I will let you know. But now I am going to check out the meteor shower! Hope it's good!

1 comment: