11.21.2011

November Birchbox

If you haven't gotten your Birchbox yet then you might want to stop reading now--it could ruin the surprise!




On Saturday I received my very first Birchbox. AH! I was beyond excited and so grateful I was alone while opening it. If you haven't heard of Birchbox, it's a company that sends you samples of products once a month for $10. And I'm talking AMAZING samples! When you sign up you can customize your account by answering a few questions. Because of this, I don't think everyone's box is the same. Here is what I got in mine...




1. A sample of Twirl perfume by Kate Spade. It smells fantastic!


2. A Twistband hair tie that supposedly won't kink or pull your hair. I can't wait to try this!


3. 2 sample of Thymes lotion: One eucalyptus and one Kimono Rose. The Kimono Rose smells amazing and I want to buy more.


4. A sample of Zoya nail polish in Noel. It's such a pretty color for the holidays


5. A sample of Jouer Lip Enhancer. It conditions your lips and stays on forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment