9.19.2011

it smells like fall

I am loving the colder weather. I love the fact that I can put lots of blankets on my bed now and not burn up while I'm sleeping. I love that I can start wearing all my cardigans again; I miss them in the summer. I love that the leaves are changing and the air is crisp. I just love that the season is changing. I love summer but its time for fall. Fall means pretty colors, pumpkins, corn mazes and hay rides, boots, layers, blankets, and Thanksgiving. (Halloween too, but Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday).

I am so excited for fall clothing that I just ordered me a pair of shiny new boots! I can't wait for them to arrive!

P.S. I'm down 2 more pounds! I'm gonna need to go shopping for new fall clothes soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Kym you are so inspiring! Congrats! It sounds like you are toning up in such a smart and healthy way.

    Cute boots! You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! It has definitely been hard work but I can slowly see it paying off so that keeps me going.

    ReplyDelete