9.02.2011

check in

Well its has been another week and I swore I was going to check in every Friday so I am determined to continue doing that. It has been three weeks and the night before every "weigh in" I seem to have anxiety dreams. So when I wake up, I am really nervous to jump on that scale haha.

So last week I lost 4 pounds which is not what I was expecting but I will definitely take it. When I began this whole process I decided that I wanted to loose about 2 pounds a week. Well week one I lost one pound, week two I lost four and week three I lost...one pound. I got on the scale this morning and I'm just glad it didn't go up. One pound is great and if I average those 6 pounds over the three weeks that is 2 pounds a week so I am right on track.

Even though I didn't lose as much as I was hoping this week, I can definitely see a difference in my muscles. I have been strength training 4 days a week and it is for sure doing something to my body. Everything is looking just a little leaner now. I'm sure other people probably wouldn't be able to see a difference yet but I sure can so that is keeping me motivated a little bit more. I'm also thinking that't the reason I didn't really hit my goal this week...I'm building more muscle.

Well I have to work tonight so I am on my way to workout now. And seriously, any kind words to keep me motivated are very much welcomed ;)

(Pictures don't hurt either lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment