7.16.2010

new bed!

If you remember this post on my old blog you can see that my headboard doesn't exactly go with the rest of my furniture, especially the nightstand. The vanity matches pretty well but that will soon be changed..Anyway, one day I was looking on Fancy Bred Photography's blog when I saw this post where she linked to this site. I saw that headboard and thought it was so cute. I went to the store and priced it all out and now I am just waiting for it to all fall into place so I can go buy the wood and start building...or rather have my dad start building. I'm thinking about painting it dark to match the rest of the furniture so I picked up some paint chips and I think I found the perfect color. Oh and I am really excited about having a footboard. I know that sounds really lame but I've never had one before and kind of always wanted one so I can't wait for that to happen. Hopefully it will all happen soon so I can share the pictures but I will keep you all posted. (Sorry there is no pictures but there are lots of links)

No comments:

Post a Comment