1.18.2011

so close

Finish a crossword puzzle in the Standard all by myself is one item on my bucket list that I am very determined to cross off as soon as possible. I have been trying as much as I can but I always seem to get stuck. But I walked into my dad's office this morning and he handed me a paper with a crossword puzzle printed on it. It was one he had just finished in the paper and printed off a second copy for me. He said that there was no way I couldn't finish it on my own.

So I sat down to work of the crossword puzzle and only really ran into one problem. The across word was in French and the down word was some singer from a foreign country with a really weird, unpronounceable name. Anyway, I guess my french is a little rusty and when I doubled checked if I had the right answer I saw I put down one wrong letter. ONE LETTER! Ugh...I was so close! One stinking letter. Oh well. I guess I will just keep working on it. I guess I know now that it is definitely possible to finish one...I was having some doubts but I just gotta keep trying!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha this makes me happy. i cant get through like half of one...my brain just doesnt function like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. LOVE the new design and header :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why but this reminds me of the time we printed off blank maps of the US and Europe and tried to fill them in. If I remember correctly, you CRUSHED me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha well I did good on the states in the US but you did WAY better than me on Europe :)

    ReplyDelete