6.22.2011

white wash

Recently I have become pretty obsessed with the color white. I never really thought much about it before but I look around and there is white everywhere and I LOVE it. I think it is my new favorite color!
I love my fluffy white towels in my bathroom
My white bedding makes me happy
My white bookshelf is my favorite piece of furniture I have ever owned
I own so many white tank tops. I think I buy a new one everytime I go shopping
I re-upholstered my new chair seat with some pretty white fabric
I always buy white accessories for my room
I absolutely LOVE.LOVE.LOVE Matt White
My ringtone is "Falling in Love with My Best Friend" by Matt White
And my absolute favorite new thing that's white: My new computer!
(And I may have named it Matt--don't judge)


1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of someone's favorite color being white- you're so cool!

    ReplyDelete