5.19.2011

"seriously? its like your photoshopped"

Going to the movies is one of my favorite things to do. I also love buying movies and most people think I own far too many. Movies just make me happy. I can't get enough.

Recently I have gone to see a couple at the theaters. I went with my sister in law Sue and her friend Serena to see Water for Elephants. Sue and I had both read the book so we were so excited to see how the movie turned out. I really liked the movie a lot. One I will definitely have to pick up when it gets released.

Then after Sue's baby shower, Whitney and I decided to go and see Bridesmaids. It was very funny and just a little naughty :) But the weird thing is there were all these older couples there seeing the movie too. They all had to be at least in their late 60s or 70s. Very odd...but entertaining.

This summer there are so many movies that are coming out that I am very excited about! The first one is Crazy Stupid Love with Steve Carrell and Ryan Gosling. It looks fantastic!



The second one is the Change Up. I love Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman. It looks like its gonna be a good one.



Another one I am excited for is The Help. I read this book a few months back and absolutely loved it. The movie looks even better than the book so I CANNOT wait to see it!



p.s. I highly recommend you read the book if you want to see the movie. It's so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment